Friday, October 28, 2011

My Last Prego Post

I had another doctors appointment on Thursday. Blaine is still floating and there is no pressure on my cervix so I'm still not dilated at all. My Dr. Thinks I'll stay in this boat for a few more weeks, and they don't let you go past 1 week so I'm scheduled for an induction tomorrow (Saturday the 29th) at 11am. I am at a higher risk for a c-section because there might be a reason that he wont descend and if he can't descend then they'll have to c-section him. My Dr. also told me that I will probably have a long labor since he's so high up. Nate and I are preparing for the worst so that when everything goes smoothly we can be relieved, but if things don't go so well then we're mentally and emotionally prepared. I think that the worst that will happen is a long labor followed by a c-section. I really hope things go smoother than that, but I guess all that matters is that I live through it and Blaine is healthy and happy in the end. Think of me tomorrow and keep us in your prayers. I'll let you know how it all works out.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I pray that everything will be fine. Thomas was a week over due so I was induced. They started the induction at 8 pm and in the morning we found Thomas seating comfortable on my bladder with the umbilical cord around his neck, so I had a c-section at 4:30. But why am I telling you these? Just to tell you that even though it took forever and I had a c-section it was still a great experience. And you being as wonderful as you are will do awesome!!! I am so happy for your and Nate!!! Good luck!

Kristi said...

Best of luck tomorrow! If possible, be on your feet, walk around, rock your pelvis, even being on hands and knees is great, etc - get that baby moving down. This is so exciting! Kate and Nate are having a baby tomorrow (or soon thereafter)!!! I'm sending love and prayers your way!

Ashleigh and Todd said...

Good luck!!! It's all worth it:) oh and get the epidural... well worth it!!!