Saturday, May 2, 2009

The Start of Kate and Nate

Nate married me! It was a hot day on December 30th 2008, so it was "Kate and Nate in 2008" which you  must admit is rather precious. Life since we got married as been pretty much smooth sailing so far, though I suppose it's only been 4 months so I guess you might say we're still in the honeymoon stage. Life is good in the Mower crib. We're pretty much just working, schooling, and playing. We just moved into a small dark cramped ugly basement which we refer to as the pit of despair. It's actually kinda romantic being a newlywed living in meager conditions. Anyway, that's all for now. I'd better get going cuz Nate, Ethan, Diedre, and I are going on a picnic in Mesa Falls today! The weather forecast says rainy, so this could be interesting. Peace Out. 


4 comments:

Abby Gail said...

I <3 Kate and Nate

Marquette said...

I miss you guys! I want to go on a picnic to Mesa Falls too!

Kristi said...

I'm glad everything is peachy for you and Nate so far. The pit of despair sounds fabulous!

JJLanier said...

Your apartment sounds just like one one we lived in (in Rexburg).