Thursday, May 28, 2009

Campfires and Steaks

On monday (memorial day) Nate, Ethan, Diedre, and I went up in the mountains and cooked steaks over a campfire. They were so good but we forgot plates and forks so we had to eat them with our hands and teeth all hard core like. 

After our steaks, we hung out and cooked some smores. I haven't had a smore in a while, and they were sooo good! Oh, yeah, and then we started talking about jumping over fires, so naturally, we all had to do it. Ethan didn't make it though. He's in the hospital as we speak about to get foot surgery on his scalded feet! JK, we all made it just fine. 

Anyways, there you have it. 
Another jolly good adventure in my years in Rexburg. 








2 comments:

Rachel said...

It does look like Ethan could have gotten his foot singed though! Or maybe a hand...

Anonymous said...

I knew you were bluffing....I would know if he were in the burn center! hahahaha