Monday, January 30, 2012

Blaine's First Haircut!

There are so many firsts when you are a baby, but the
first haircut is unique in the sense that you are altering
your baby cosmetically for the first time and it changes
the way they look just a little bit. I still am a little weirded
out each time I pull Blaine out of his crib after a nap.
Its like whole new and improved Blaine!

The haircut happened today.
One day after his 3 month birthday.

it was time...



drum roll....





Man he's cute :)

5 comments:

Kristi said...

Cute before and after, but I do like the new do! First haircuts come much sooner with boys!

Diedre said...

You've got such a sweetie! Good job on the hair cut. He looks like he handled it all pretty well too, what a guy!

Ryan, Becca, Brinley Boo AND Casen too! said...

Kate! I have had a lot of fun catching up on your life with your blog! I am excited to get to keep in touch this way. So fun to see the amazing wife, mother, and woman you've become (yes I realize you're only a few years younger than me, haha :)). Blaine is a doll, nice work on the hair cut!

Staci Kramer said...

How did I not know you blogged before now? LOVE IT! I'll be a loyal follower if you keep that cute baby coming. He is exceptionally adorable.

Stephanie said...

First off, your Blaine is adorable! Secondly, I'm wondering if I could get a copy of that family picture you put together for us. The one with my mom and dad and everybody. I don't know if it's best to send it email or what but I would love to have it!
Thanks, Stephanie
dsadair@gmail.com