Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Conference Weekend

Nate, Ethan, Diedre and I went down to Bountiful to spend some time with the Grandparents. Cameron and Marquette came up too! It was so fun to have all the siblings (minus Abby) together! While we were there, we went to this amusement place thing called Hollywood something or other (Sorry Kathleen). We ended up having a blast! It was a grand day out full of good times and great bonding. Here's some pics to illustrate!





I was trying to jump and land. It didn't work the first time, but I got it the second time ;)




It was Marquette's first time on skates









3 comments:

Marquette said...

Those bumper cars were so much fun! We miss you guys!

Kristi said...

Looks like so much fun! I love your gracefulness.

Diana said...

hahaha! I love you Kate!! your blog is so cool. you are so cool. I heart cool people so I heart you. :)